Our promise to you is that we are providing care during this time in the safest way possible following all CDC and MDH guidelines. We have stringent cleaning and infection prevention measures in place and have changed rooming procedures entirely.
On-line scheduling is unavailable during this time in order to pre-screen for symptoms and/or exposure. All staff members are screened daily for fever and illness prior to work and will be in masks and face shields when providing direct patient care. All patients, caregivers and visitors to the clinics will be required to wear a face mask (we have some available). We would love to hear from you for any questions you may have! We are available 24/7/365 by calling us at 763-333-7733
- Blaine site:
- The Blaine clinic is now split into well care and sick care sides, following strict social distancing and separation guidelines.
- Current Blaine weekday hours are 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Blaine still offers walk-in clinic weekends and holidays from 9:00 am-10:30 am.
- Fridley site
- The Fridley clinic is exclusively for well child care only. Any patients found with illness or fever will be asked to be seen at Blaine.
- Current Fridley hours are 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
- Telehealth visits
- Telehealth visits (audio/visual platform from the comfort of your home) are available for asthma visits, medication checks some illness visits and more.
- COVID-19 testing available for the following symptoms/reasons (office visit required in Blaine):
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- travel requirement
- pre-op surgical testing
- recent exposure (within the last 14 days) to someone testing positive for COVID-19
- Antibody testing
- available for patients and their family members who think they may have had COVID-19 >14 days ago or had an exposure to someone who tested positive >14 days ago and did not receive a COVID-19 test
- requires an office visit
Welcome to Child and Teen Medical Center
It is a privilege to walk beside you as you raise your family. As we provide your child with the most up-to-date care, we never forget the values that our practice was founded on:
We are dedicated to provide you and your family with the highest quality of care in a compassionate, friendly and personal environment. You and your child are the #1 purpose for our existence.
We hope this website will serve as a valuable resource for you.
For more than 35 years, Child and Teen Medical Center has provided award-winning infant, child and adolescent care to the Greater Twin Cities Area.
We are an independent practice that provides individualized care to our patients and their families. We offer a wide variety of providers and services to assist you in all stages of your child’s growth and development.
We have two convenient locations in Blaine and Fridley . Blaine is open 365 days per year including weekends, evenings and holidays visits. Our providers also offer 24 hour call coverage-so our patients can avoid costly and timely visits to urgent care or the emergency room. Walk-in appointments are available daily in both locations. Our goal is to provide our patients with the most comprehensive and consistent care from birth through the college years.
Child and Teen Medical Center are members of:
- Well-Child Exams (first week of life, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 15 months, 18 months, 24 months, 30 months, 3 years and every year thereafter through college)
- Lactation counseling (breastfeeding)
- Nutrition and physical activity counseling
- Developmental and speech screening
- Vision and hearing screening
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Chronic illness management
- Lab testing
- Minor surgical procedures (circumcision, wart removal, toenail removal, birth control insertion etc)
- Parenting support
- Preventive medicine
- Sports physicals
- Allergy shots
- Female reproductive health including birth control
- Mental health providers co-located within our clinic
- Speech Therapy co-located within our clinic
- Genetic testing for pharmacogenetics and developmental disorders