The global outbreak is a rapidly evolving situation therefore we encourage you to use the CDC and MN Department of Health (MDH) links posted below as a resource for the most up-to-date, information and guidelines.
Our promise to you is that we are providing care during this time in the safest way possible. We have begun infection prevention changes to rooming procedures and all visits are by appointment only to pre-screen for illness, exposure, and fever. We are following all CDC and MN Dept of Health guidelines.
Hours in Fridley during this time are 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
Hours in Blaine during this time will be 8:00am-4:30 pm Monday-Friday. We are still open weekends for urgent care in Blaine, but will have special instructions for you at the front door.
Telehealth/virtual visits: these appointments are readily available by providers and can be done for medication checks, asthma visits and some acute illnesses in lieu of coming into the office.
Please call us at 763-333-7733 for questions or visit us online at www.childandteenmedicalcenter.com
How to talk to your kids about coronavirus: https://sparkandstitchinstitute.com/talking-to-children-about-coronavirus/We
Welcome to Child and Teen Medical Center
It is a privilege to walk beside you as you raise your family. As we provide your child with the most up-to-date care, we never forget the values that our practice was founded on:
We are dedicated to provide you and your family with the highest quality of care in a compassionate, friendly and personal environment. You and your child are the #1 purpose for our existence.
We hope this website will serve as a valuable resource for you.
For more than 35 years, Child and Teen Medical Center has provided award-winning infant, child and adolescent care to the Greater Twin Cities Area.
We are an independent practice that provides individualized care to our patients and their families. We offer a wide variety of providers and services to assist you in all stages of your child’s growth and development.
We have two convenient locations in Blaine and Fridley . Blaine is open 365 days per year including weekends, evenings and holidays visits. Our providers also offer 24 hour call coverage-so our patients can avoid costly and timely visits to urgent care or the emergency room. Walk-in appointments are available daily in both locations. Our goal is to provide our patients with the most comprehensive and consistent care from birth through the college years.
Child and Teen Medical Center are members of:
- Well-Child Exams (first week of life, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 15 months, 18 months, 24 months, 30 months, 3 years and every year thereafter through college)
- Lactation counseling (breastfeeding)
- Nutrition and physical activity counseling
- Developmental and speech screening
- Vision and hearing screening
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Chronic illness management
- Lab testing
- Minor surgical procedures (circumcision, wart removal, toenail removal, birth control insertion etc)
- Parenting support
- Preventive medicine
- Sports physicals
- Allergy shots
- Female reproductive health including birth control
- Mental health providers co-located within our clinic
- Speech Therapy co-located within our clinic
- Genetic testing for pharmacogenetics and developmental disorders